[Tango-A] SA: Pulpo's Tango Week 2007 in Buenos Aires Early Bird Registration

L casadepractica at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 8 15:10:06 EDT 2007

Hello friends!
Only one week left to take advantage of the Early bird price for
Pulpo’s Tango Week.
We want to help you get ready for November 10-17, a week of great fun
and entertainment, where the learning experience is friendly and
intense and where you get to meet people who have the passion for
tango in common.
The best deal is only good until August 14th for the full-pack which
includes all classes and our three big parties with live orchestras
and performances with all the instructors. Wednesday November 14th
will be a special day paying tribute to the legendary milongueros .
Everybody is welcome to their classes where they  will be sharing a
little bit of a whole life time in tango.  All classes this year will
be held at Centro Salamanca (Independencia 2540) a beautiful and
convenient venue that will accommodate most of our activities.
Please make sure to register online with your information and send us
an email with the classes you wish to take.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in November!

Pulpo and Luiza