[Tango-A] Chicago: TangoCORE sessions start this Wednesday

Nina Tatarowicz ninatanguera at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 01:13:03 EDT 2007

This week marks the beginning of
TangoCORE Sessions!
Improve your tango technique by taking part in this
comprehensive training method:
Every Wednesday 6:45--7:45pm
Tango Life, Inc. Studio: 601 N. Western Ave.
(corner Ohio St.)

$12/class

TangoCORE
TangoCORE is a unique training method derived from yoga, pilates &
dance that is designed to help you realize your full potential as an
individual dancer.  Much of what creates the beauty & sensuality of
tango can take its toll on our bodies.  If we do not regularly
practice techniques of alignment, balance, strength & flexibility, we
put ourselves at risk of injury from prolonged neglect or from a
sudden wrong move.
  Strengthen your core, stretch key zones used most in tango-dance &
advance in your tango technique.  Emphasis is put on developing
particular skills each week.
Whether you are striving to improve your tango technique, or just
want a stronger & more energized body, have fun moving to the dynamic
sounds of modern tango music!  No partner necessary.
Make TangoCORE part of your weekly dance & exercise routine.

Need more info?  Contact Nina of Tango Elixir:
ninatanguera at gmail.com or 312-730-8873 or www.TangoElixir.com

Please try to arrive 5 minutes early to warm up. Men and women should
come in comfortable clothing that can stretch and can be used on the
floor. No skirts or nylons please. Bare feet or socks for the first
part of the class, tango shoes for the second part. Feel free to
bring a yoga mat.