[Tango-A] The Tango de los Muertos festival in Boston

Tova Moreno tovamoreno at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 23:26:09 EDT 2007

Greetings Tangueras y Tangueros,

We are delighted to announce that Tango de los Muertos 2007 will take place on November 8th -11th in Boston, MA. This year's festival will feature live music, magical milongas, brilliant performances, exciting workshops, and clever costume opportunities. Among our guest instructors and performers, we are pleased to welcome

Ezequiel Farfaro & Eugenia Parrilla
Diego Di Falco & Carolina Zokalski
Andres Amarilla & Meredith Klein
Ben Bogart y los Gatos Azules
and
Our Very Own Monster Orchestra

Opening festivities will be held at MIT. Following these, we will take over the entire Springstep dance complex in Medford, MA. Springstep is a state-of-the-art dance facility with free parking, a premier sound system and beautiful sprung-wood floors.

We've reserved the entire building for tango, all weekend long... so please save the dates and get ready to spend that weekend with us!

We have also prepared some very special offers for those of you who would like to register early. These will be, quite simply, the best offers of the festival. So please visit the website, register early, and join the fun!

Special Offers
First 50 by September 1st...
Free Comme Il Fauts...
Free Private Lesson...
See them at: http://tangodelosmuertos.com/register.html

We would like everyone to hear about the TdlM festival and to be able to take advantage of early registration options, hotel discounts, etc. To help spread the word, please visit the website to see and to send The Top 10 Reasons to attend Tango de los Muertos to your friends. http://tangodelosmuertos.com/friends.html

On behalf of the Tango de los Muertos festival team, thank you, and we hope to see you in November!

Abrazos,

Tova & Carlos
MorenoTango
www.tangodelosmuertos.com