[Tango-A] NA-E: Milonga at Rebar this Monday!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Sat Aug 4 18:35:25 EDT 2007

Dear Tangueros

It is Tango Night at Rebar Winner of 2007 new Bar by New York Time Out

Every Monday night, we get together and dance our beloved music, great bar,
spanish tapas, romantic and charming atmosphere. Only in Brooklyn! One stop
from Manhattan, free parking!

We also added a free introductory class for all newcomers, and all non-Tango
friends, please invite anyone you think would be interested!

Hernan will be hosting the Milonga for you this Monday, don't miss it!

Monday, August 6th

@

Rebar

New: Free introductory class from 6.30-7.00pm

Class from 7-8pm with Hernan Brizuela

Milonga from 8-11pm

Very easy access by train, on Stop from Manhattan on the F or A, C train,
very close to train station. Free parking after 6pm!

F Train to York Street, first stop into Brooklyn.

A, C Train to High Street, first stop into Brooklyn

147 Front Street, btw. Pearl and Jay Street

For more info, menu, map etc. go to

www.rebarnyc.com <http://www.rebarnyc.com/>

Hope to see you there!

Annatina