[Tango-A] NA-C: Celebrating 10 years at Meet in the Middle Aug 9-12

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Sat Aug 4 13:44:31 EDT 2007

Greetings from The Tango House,

There are a handful of people around the world who've risked a great deal to
establish a home for the tango in their town. None have done it better than
Karen Whitsell in the little town of Mount Vernon, Missouri.
http://thelearningdepot.com/murrays-1/index.html

This is the fourth consecutive year Karen will open her gorgeous Grand
Ballroom to 130 tango dancers. Situated in the middle of America's "bread
basket" this is the friendliest tango festival I've seen on three
continents. Skip the crowds and the cliques and the politics and "Meet in
the Middle" at Karen's place.

Gaia and I are honored to be on the faculty this year with Tomas Howlin and
Hsueh-tze Lee, and we will be bringing our shoes including new shipments of
Comme Il Faut for women and Delie for men imported direct from Buenos Aires.
Please join us!
It is only a week away so please register today.
Best regards,
Chas & Gaia
www.thetangohouse.com