[Tango-A] NA-C: The Tango House milonga and new Comme Il Fuat!

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Wed Aug 1 18:25:08 EDT 2007

Greetings from The Tango House,

There is always a party at the One & Only The Tango House Milonga.

The next milonga is this coming Saturday August 4, 8:30pm - 1am.
3617 Osage Street
Denver, CO 80211
303-320-4020

Hors d'oeuvres, drinks, fun, dancing, apparel, shoes, CDs, music - everything you have come to expect and more. Michele Delgado is conducting a class before the milonga; it starts at 7:00pm. Everyone is welcome. Also, the latest shoe orders have started to arrive from Buenos Aires. The first part of the Comme il Faut shipment is already in and will be at the boutique this Saturday. Due to our August festival travels we won't host another TTH milonga until Labor Day week. So get your TTH dancing fix and the shoes this Saturday!

Best,
Gaia & Chas

www.thetangohouse.com
303-320-4020