[Tango-A] NA-E: Yale New Haven CT: Sun May 6 milonga.edu with Live Music by Mandragora Tango Band

Yale Tango Club yaletangoclub at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 11:24:14 EDT 2007

Come dance with us!

Sunday May 6 at the Yale Tango Club
in New Haven CT
milonga*dot*edu
with Live music by
Mandragora Tango Band
204 York Street, New Haven CT,
directions here: http://www.yaletangoclub.org/directions.html
Sunday May 6, 4pm-about midnight
Pizza will be served
Admission $5 students, $10 general admission
Live music by Mandragora
and recorded music by DJ Gustavo Fernandez
See review of the previous Yale milonga.edu here:
http://www.milongareview.com/2007/02/new-havenct-yales-milongadotedu-sunday.html

Mandragora tango orchestra from Minneapolis is on tour in the Northeast!
http://www.mandragoratango.com/

Come join us for a fun evening of dancing to live and DJ'd music with the
friendly crowd at Yale. We would like to especially invite people from the
region who we haven't yet danced with! We look forward to welcoming you at
Yale.
Best regards,
Yale Tango Club