[Tango-A] NE-E: NYC Esmeralda's- Come early, Dance late!! Sunday

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 14:31:12 EDT 2007

ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS at Session 73
Sunday, April 29
73rd St & 1st Ave, S.W. Corner.

Dance 7:30-12 midnight or later!
DJ La Turca Yesim returns with her splendid collection of music!!
Let us once again dance the night away to the glorious music of Esmeralda¹s
d.j.s!

6:30 JEAN FUNG teaches the pre-intermediate class in the Party Room,
JEAN can also be booked for mini-privates in the Party Room.  (She can be
reached at 267. 625. 6678)
Also at 6:30, I teach the very beginners class in the Front Bar area!

Save the following dates‹these inter-active talks with Ilene are merely
fantastic! And we will have a rare opportunity to learn as one
would at the accredited university of Buenos Aires through its very
curriculum on tango history!
JOHNNY TABLADA¹S TANGO HISTORY TALKS begin the following SUNDAY MAY 6TH!!
(also 7:30-8:30)
MEET THE MUSIC SALON with DJ ILENE de Woodstock returns MAY 13, MAY 20 (1hr
only, always 7:30-8:30)

Session's doors open at 5:30 --Please try the delicious tapas with the
COMPLIMENTARY DRINK offered
by SESSION 73 in the café until 8:30 (or later if Party Room salon is taking
place)

Look forward to seeing you this Sunday!
Lucille

Lucille Krasne