[Tango-A] Argentine Tango Cultural Tour in USA

sergio segura sergioseguratango at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Apr 25 16:47:25 EDT 2007

Dear Tango Community,

  With great pleasure, Sergio Segura Productions announces the third annual Argentine Tango Cultural Tour. This unique tour of special events related with Argentine Tango and history is available to be presented in your area. This year we have added new and exciting events to our tour.

  Below is the list of ideas we have put together for our next cultural tour which can be included in your local or regional events.

  - Historic tango dance recreations
  - Thematic Workshops, Seminars, and private and group classes about different tango styles
   - Tango history presentations with old and rare videos
  - “Learning from the past” workshops with video presentations NEW!!! - Tango photography exhibits
  - Presentation of our teaching DVDs NEW!!!
  - Diffusion of our investigations on social tango and Documentaries
  - Tango World Championship Qualifications NEW!!
  - Promotion of your event through Tango Traveler Discount Card
  - “Anthropology of Tango Dance Show”. A multimedia presentation about the history of tango dance

  More info is available at our website www.sergioseguraproductions.com/Culturaltour.htm
  where you can view photos, videos, and other material.

  The dancer and historian Antón Gazenbeek will be accompanied this time by the talented dancer Carina Losano who is the official tango teacher of the Argentine Embassy in Washington D.C., taught tango to Madonna for the movie “Evita”, and choreographed the Pepsi commercial for Shakira.

  As something new, this year the qualification rounds for the Tango Dance World Championship will be held in New York City.
  The winner will go free to Buenos Aires to compete directly in the semifinals. Our Argentine Tango Cultural Tour will be in charge of the preliminary rounds that qualify dancers to go to the semifinals in New York.

  There are still some open dates. If you are interested, we can arrange to host any of these events in your area.

  Sincerely,

  Sergio Segura

        Sergio Segura
  Artist representative & Argentine cultural event producer
  www.sergioseguraproductions.com

 Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
 Probalo ya!