[Tango-A] misc: Room in Spacious Apartment, central BsAs! Avail immediately

swingn82thebar swingn82thebar at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 09:53:00 EDT 2007

*****Also a Furnished Room in Spacious Apartment, central BsAs! Avail immediately

Opportunity of affordable rent of one room in a 2 bdroom apartment ideally located with many milongas at hand.

1 Furnished room (with queen size bed) in spacious,comfortable 2 bedroom
apartment in Barrio

Norte/Balvanera available for any interested travelers staying short or long term in Buenos Aires. Your apartment-mate would be myself, a 30 year old female tango dancer from the USA who still maintains a decent level of english in addition to an intermediate
level of spanish :)

Available immediately

Located on the corner of Ayacucho y Lavalle One Block from El Beso, One
Block from Porteqo y Bailerin, 2 Blocks from Subte line B and 2 Blocks from
Subte line D. 10 Blocks from la Nacional. 3 minute cab ride to Nino Bien.  5
minute cab ride ($1.50 ) to Salon Canning.

One of the biggest selling points is that the apartment is very centrally
located with access to all parts of the city with public transportation. Can
be in just about any neighborhood and main avenue
district of downtown by a 2 - 10 minute walk.

Other details:
This 80 m2 spacious apartment is a newly-renovated apartment in turn of the
century building (with
elevator!).  I actually just expanded the apartment making the common areas
very open and well lighted. There are 5 french balconies making this
apartment very open and permitting lots of natural light. Everything is
freshly painted.  I have deliberately left the large living room open and
uncluttered to make it available as a practice dance space that you can use
for your private lessons or practicing.  The kitchen is stocked with
utensils and cookware.  There are 1 and a half bathrooms!  There is
wide-band internet and phone for local calls, though charges will be
factored
apart from the rent. Regular weekly house cleaning.

Plus you can take advantage of everything I know about the tango scene
here...classes, milongas, professors, practicas, exhibitions.

The prices are as follows (US$):
1 night: $35
1 week $185
2 weeks $320