[Tango-A] NA-C: Denver Festival - Julio Balmaceda & Corina de la Rosa, May 22 -28, 2007

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Mon Apr 23 20:02:05 EDT 2007

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

Our fabulous annual Denver Memorial Day
Milonguero Festival is rapidly approaching.  It
will be a week of incredible master classes,
all-night milongas and practicas -  6 days of non-stop dancing!

There will be our very famous outdoor milonga in
the park (Denver sunsets are incredible because
of the mountains and the colors), created and
hosted by the volunteers of Tango Colorado, who
are dedicated and passionate people that
generously share their time, hospitality and remarkable cooking.

There will also be an incredible dance show by
Julio Balmaceda and Corina de la Rosa at the
famous Mercury Cafe on Friday, May 25th, 2007.  There may also be surprises...

The master classes with Julio and Corina are
filling up.  There are only 2 hours of private
lessons left with Julio and 3 with Corina at this
time, so if you are planning to come to Denver
and would like to schedule a private lesson with
them, please let me know as soon as possible.

The schedule of Julio and Corina's master classes is at the end of this e-mail.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can
answer any questions you may have.

I hope to see many of you this year in Denver
dancing day and night at our amazing festival!

My very best regards to every one of you,

Nina

Nina Pesochinsky
Tango Maverick Ent.
720-434-4342

Julio Balmaceda & Corina de la Rosa
May 23-28, 2007
Registration Deadline -

May 1, 2007

Class Schedule:
All class material will be built on material presented in the previous classes.

Wednesday, May 23:

7:15PM – 8:45PM – Intermediate Tango I - $25

Thursday, May 24: Special Class

7-9PM - Adv/Prof Technique 2-Hour Semi-Private Class
SPECIAL REGISTRATION REQUIRED – This class is NOT
eligible for the entire series or any other
discount.  It is open only to 10 dance couples -
$55 per person.

Friday, May 25:

7:30PM – 9:00PM – Intermediate Vals I - $25

Saturday, May 26:

1:15PM – 2:45PM – Int/Adv Tango II - $25
3:15PM – 4:45PM – Int/Adv Vals II - $25

Sunday, May 27:

1:15PM – 2:45PM – Advanced Tango III - $30
3:15PM – 4:45PM – Intermediate Milonga - $25

Monday, May 28:

1:15PM – 2:45PM – Adv/Professional Tango IV -$30
3:15PM – 4:45PM – Advanced Vals III  - $30

  Cost & Registration Requirements:

The registration deadline is May 1, 2007.  The
cost of the all-class series is $190.  Thursday
Advanced/Professional Technique class requires a
separate registration and payment.

You do not need to register with a partner for
all other classes.  We will create
gender-balanced classes by monitoring registrations as they arrive.

The registrations arriving after May 1, 2007 will
be considered drop-in and the Intermediate 1.5
hour classes will be $30 per class and the
Advanced/ Professional level will be $35.

The classes are limited to 36 (18 couples)
dancers at the Tango House and to 50 dancers (25 couples) at the Mercury Café.

To ensure proper gender balance for the classes,
they are open on drop-in basis only to persons
who either arrive with a partner or are able and
willing to dance both the lead and the follow parts.

There is a 15% discount offered on any
registration except the technique class on
Thursday to full-time students, professional
dancers, dance teachers (including AT) and
dancers with more than 65 years of life experience.

Class Locations:

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday –  The
Tango House, 3617 Osage Street, Denver.
Sunday and Monday – The Mercury Café, 21st Street & California, Denver.

Private Lessons:

Julio and Corina will be teaching private lessons
on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (May 23 – 25,
2007). Julio and Corina will teach their private lessons separately.

  Many thanks to our special sponsors the Tango House and the Mercury Cafe!

  Nina Pesochinsky – (720) 434 - 4342 -
<mailto:nina at earthnet.net>nina at earthnet.net