[Tango-A] NA-E Astrology for Tango Dancers Online Again!

Lexa Rosean tigerstango at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:16:50 EDT 2007

TangoStars April
2007<http://tigerstango.blogspot.com/2007/04/tangostars-april-2007.html>
know that many of you are disappointed that the TangoStars (astrology for
dancers) column is no longer available online at TangoCulture webzine. In
response to your overwhelming feedback and heartfelt support, (not to
mention your expression of sheer desperado at not knowing what's in store
for you on the dancefloor!) I will now publish the column online here at
TigersTango<http://tigerstango.blogspot.com/search/label/TangoStars%20-%20astrology%20for%20dancers>.
Sorry to be so late this month, but I hope this will provide you with a
reflective look back at the month if your dates have already passed. Come
and visit again for the May column. Unfortunately, I cannot translate
TangoStars into German but the column is still available in Spanish in hard
copy of the Reportango magazine. If anyone is interested in
syndicating/translating the column for another tango webzine, please do not
hesitate to contact me <tigerstango at gmail.com>. You can also check out my
regular astrology column online at
LexaRosean.com<http://www.lexarosean.com/astro.htm>and you can read my
monthly astro column for teens in CosmoGirl! magazine.
abrazos and may the estrellas be with you!
Tiger (Lexa)

http://tigerstango.blogspot.com