[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Fantasy Festival - May 25 through June 2 - Roommates needed!!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 17:10:45 EDT 2007

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

We are just a month away for our Eleventh Tango Fantasy Festival in  Miami
Beach.  There is still room to join the workshops and buy any of  the three
packages at discounted prices.

The Deauville Beach Resort on the ocean has plenty of rooms also but  only
for another 10 days or so, as the discounted rate for our room  block will
expire then.

For all information and the teaching staff visit our web site:
_www.tangofantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com/)

A Tanguera is looking for a roommate for 9 nights, Friday, May 25 till  June
2.  Let me know if anyone is interested.  Another Tanguera needs  a roommate
for the weekend only.

Tango Forever,

Lydia
305-274-2705