[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC's Esmeralda's Sun., with Meet the Music

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 04:43:56 EDT 2007

ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS at Session 73
This Sunday, April 22
73rd St & 1st Ave, S.W. Corner.
$10 admission includes milonga, classes, as well as any music/history/film
programs scheduled.

Dance 7:30-12 midnight or later with DJ ILENE DE WOODSTOCK.

(REMEMBER: DANCING CONTINUES AS USUAL ON THE NIGHTS OF THE SPECIAL SALONS
FOR THOSE JUST WISHING TO DANCE)

This is the program which had to be cancelled at last Sunday¹s milonga due
to the terrible rainfall also affecting the Woodstock area‹happily we still
had a wonderful crowd for the dancing!!  So thanks to all who came in spite
of the weather.

4th MEET THE MUSIC SALON with DJ ILENE this April 15.(Always 1 hr.
7:30-8:30)
This week: a general overview of the great ³orquestas tipicas² with ILENE
MARDER opening up the interactive session with a continuing overview.  So
again we ask you to bring your insights, questions, strong opinions about
your favorites for another lively exchange!

JOHNNY TABLADA¹S TANGO HISTORY TALKS begin SUNDAY MAY 6TH, (also 7:30-8:30)
MEET THE MUSIC salon then returns MAY 13.

6:30 JEAN FUNG teaches the pre-intermediate class in the Party Room,
Also at 6:30, I teach the very beginners class in the Front Bar area.
JEAN can also be booked for mini-privates in the Party Room.  (She can be
reached at 267. 625. 6678)

Session's doors open at 5:30  COMPLIMENTARY DRINK offered by SESSION 73 in
the café until 8:30 (or later if you are attending the music salon.)

Look forward to seeing you this Sunday!
Lucille

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053