[Tango-A] EU-W: Tango in May at La Rogaia, Italy: last availabilities, discount rates

info@rogaia.de info at rogaia.de
Wed Apr 18 18:33:48 EDT 2007

*********** TANGO WORKSHOPS AT VILLA LA ROGAIA ********************

Last availabilities for classes in May 2007

May 5 to 12, 2007 with Christian "El Austriaco" & Andrea (improvers): one
couple

May 12 to 19, 2007 with Wolfgang Sandt (beginners): one single gentleman and
one couple

May 19 to 26, 2007 with Brigitta Winkler (intermediate/ advanced): one
single lady or one couple

 !!!!!!!! LATE DEAL OFFER !!!!!

******** 10 % off regular price *******

www.tango-holidays.com
www.tango-urlaub.de

Prices starting from EUR 525 per person for 18 hours of Tango lessons,
lodging in double room and breakfast and dinner, all beverages included.

Tango at Villa La Rogaia

· Come to Italy for a combination of Tango, Arts, Culture, Food, Wine and
more...

· Profit from individual teaching: the class is limited to 8
participating couples.

· Spend a relaxing week at Villa La Rogaia, an old countryhouse with a large
garden and a pool. It is situated in the hills above Lake Trasimeno between
Rome and Florence. Participants will stay in individually crafted double or
single rooms (shared bathroom for two bedrooms) or in holiday appartments
(for two persons).

· Enjoy our hearty and healthy breakfast and authentic Umbrian cuisine. And
of course there is dancing every night.

· Get inspired by Italy's wealth of culture and history: We can arrange art
historical tours to Arezzo, Assisi or Perugia and more.

More Tango Classes at La Rogaia 2007:

September 8 - 15, 2007 Yvonne Meissner & Eduardo Aguirre (intermediate
level)

September 22 - 29, 2007 Ulrich Demmel & Debora Gutman (intermediate level)

September 29 - October 6, 2007 Wolfgang Sandt (beginners)

October 20 - 27, 2007 Fabian Salas & Carolina del Rivero (advanced level,
one more couple and one gentleman)

Have a look at our complete program  at www.tango-holidays.com

Would you like to know more ?
Read what the participants of Tango classes at La Rogaia say about us at
http://www.rogaia.de/en/guestbook.html.

We look forward to hearing from you

Annette Greifenhagen

La Rogaia Tango Holidays
Agriturismo La Rogaia
Via Campagna 17
Castel Rigone
I-06065 Passignano s.T. (PG)
Italy
Tel/ Fax 0039 075 845457
email: info at rogaia.de

NB: It is never our intention to offend or annoy or disrespect
anyone. If you do not appreciate receiving this message,
please let us know by simply clicking REPLY and typing
the word "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT LINE (Not The Body)
You will then be promptly and permanently removed from our list.l