[Tango-A] Tango Fantasy Festival 2007, Miami Beach- Still taking registrations! Hurry!!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 02:22:49 EDT 2007

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

Once more I urge you to take advantage and register for the 11th Tango
Fantasy Festival on Miami Beach.  Take advantage of our reasonable  prices.  Check
on our web site.

Just over a month to Tango Fantasy Festival 2007.  And we can still  accept
your registrations. You are still on time.  We are not  limited.  All can come.
 Our 9 Milongas are not crowded since we have  extremely large wooden floors
under beautiful air conditioning and NO SMOKING  ALLOWED.

No one will feel crowded.  We allow all styles of Tango dancing, no
prejudice, no "groupies" and the most important thing is that our advance  students do
not have to worry about dancing with beginners because I have  "imported"
"Taxi Dancers" from Argentina to dance with the beginners and all  other
Tangueras.  No lady will be left "undanced" at this event, I  promise.

The hotel informs that they have finished the updating of all the  rooms.
Most will have spectacular ocean views.  This is truly a  Tango vacation with
the best there is.  The hotel is close to shopping  areas and many ethnic
restaurants are within walking distance (one or two  blocks).

Our faculty is the best you can "import" in the Argentine Tango  world.
Teaching during the whole event are:  Miguel A. Zotto  & Romina Levin; Fabian
Salas & Carolina del Rivero; Osvaldo Zotto &  Lorena Ermocida;  Facundo & Kely
Posadas, El Flaco Dany and Silvina  Vals and Silvia Gryntz & Guillermo Salvat.
Teaching for a day or two  are "The Macana Brothers" and also for the two shows.
And for those who want to train in the close embrace and the Milonga
Traspie, we have Daniel Garcia ("Dany, el flaco") to give the best  instruction there
is in this field.

DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS COME TO THE BEST!!

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson
_www.tangofantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com)
Tel. 305-274-2705