[Tango-A] MISC: TangoZen Event List

Tango Zen: Dance Here Now tangozen at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 14:01:50 EDT 2007

Friends,
Greetings from Delhi, India.  I am here for two weeks to conduct workshop.

Listed below is a list of upcoming TangoZen events between April and
November 2007.  Let me know if you have any questions on any of the events.
Hope to see you soon.  Thanks.

Tango Here Now,

Chan Park
Tango Zen House
http://www.TangoZen.com
tangozen at hotmail.com

-----------TangoZen Event List---------------------
1. Workshop in Delhi, India, April 6- 15
Contact Stina Almroth <stinadelhitango at yahoo.com>.

2. Workshop in Italy, April-May
Pescara:
April 20-22 (class 1-5) and April 27-29 (class 6-10)

Rome:
May 11-13 (class 1-5) and May 18-20 (class 6-10)

Napoli:
May 25-27 (class 6-10)
Please contact Silvia silapipa at yahoo.it for more information.

3. Tango Festival in Split, Croatia, May 2-6
Check http://www.tangosplit.com for more information.

4. Workshop in München, Germany, June 1-3
Contact Kristina Nilsson (+49 89 391629) for registration and information.

5. Workshop in Omega Institute, NY, July 6-8
http://eomega.org/omega/workshops/9388e300269f96027702da8f997d9572/

6. Workshop in Riga, Latvia, August (DETAILS TO COME)

7. Workshop in Shanghai, China, September (TBA)

8. Workshop in Korea, October-November (DETAILS TO COME)

"TangoZen is about learning to appreciate traditional tango through
disciplines of Zen, which is synonymous to simplicity and clarity of body
and mind. "
http://www.TangoZen.com

“Walk Here Now: Walk to Meditate, Anytime, Anywhere”
For more information, visit http://www.WalkHereNow.com