[Tango-A] NA-E:Nocturne NYC, 4/21, My 42 B'day! DJ Shorey Myers, Performances

robin thomas niborsamoht at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 14:21:04 EDT 2007

Please come to help me celebrate being 42 years young.
We will have surprise performances, tasty food and
drink.

I'm hosting the milonga but not dj'ing, for that I've
imported Shorey Myers from Portland Oregan. Shorey is
one of my favortite DJ's in the whole  world.

Where?

Empire Dance
127 W25th St. 11th fl. buzzer 17
212 645 2441

How much? $12 (50% student discount with valid ID).

When?

Intermediate Class (instructor TBA) 9-10
Milonga 10-late....

www.robinthomastango.com