[Tango-A] NA-C: TETE & SILVIA WORKSHOPS AND SPECIAL MILONGAS IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN - APRIL 27-29 2007

Florencia Taccetti ftaccetti at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 17:36:16 EDT 2007

Hello everybody,

I have the pleasure and honor to invite to Minneapolis
my friend, teacher and mentor: Tete Rusconi and his
partner Silvia Ceriani.
For the ones who never meet Tete before, I have not
words to explain how special is to have him here.

I can only mention a little story about him from the
past.
If you ever heard about the famous Dance-Theater
director from Wuppertal, Germany, Pina Bausch. If not,
search about her because is one of the most touching
directors of the past century
(http://prelectur.stanford.edu/lecturers/bausch/) Her
company is the one that is shown in the Almodovar
movie "Talk to her".

She came to BSAS at least 12 years ago with her
Company to perform at the San Martin Theater in BSAS
and she decided that she wanted to take tango lessons.
She went to the Milongas just to visit and between the
crowd she saw this charming, kind of a special
Milonguero Angel and having a full list of famous
names to pick to take classes she decided that she
wanted to studied tango from him, so that one was
Tete.
The story doesn't end there, years later Tete was
doing a teaching tour in Germany and Pina invited him
to dance with her in one of her Shows in Wuppertal.

I would die to dance with Pina's Company and never had
the opportunity of something like that and Tete did it
for me.
You can now heard the story directly from him in
Minneapolis in his next visit.

We'll be also honored by Silvia Ceriani as well, Tete
Dance partner on the last 12 years and a perfect match
for his teaching. She is the official DJ on mondays
night at the famous Salon Canning in Buenos Aires and
she'll be delighting us with her music on saturday
night.

We will have milongas during the whole weekend with
cooperation of the whole community and if you are
coming from out of town I can help you find places to
stay with the local tangueros.

I want to special thanks Ray Barbosa who is in charge
of Tete & Silvia Tour in US to make this dream
possible.

Please I would appreciate you distributing this
message to your own list.

Thank you and mil abrazos tangueros,

Florencia Taccetti

PREREGISTRATION FORM AND FLYER AT:
http://www.tejastango.com/Tete_Silvia_0407.pdf

For more information contact Florencia Taccetti at
ftaccetti at yahoo.com or 612-871-9651
See my page at www.tejastango.com/florencia/html

Florencia Taccetti612-871-9651ftaccetti at yahoo.comwww.tejastango.com/florencia.htmlIt is not because things are difficult that we don't dare, it is because we don't dare ourselves that they are difficult.