[Tango-A] NA-E: Yale Tango Fest is SOLD OUT (except 10 spots Sunday)

Yale Tango Club yaletangoclub at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:18:15 EDT 2007

Dear Tango Friends

Yale Tango Fest, April 6-8 New Haven CT
www.yaletangofest.com

This is to let you know that the Yale Tango Fest is Sold Out (except a few
spots for Sunday).
It has been booked for a while but with some rearrangements and
cancellations we were able to fit a few more people in. We have 270
participants.

I am letting you know because I heard some people are planning to drop in
unannounced to the milongas. Please don't!
Our Friday milonga is overbooked by 10 people and our Saturday milonga is
full. We have, per couple, 2ftx2ft for their persons, and 1 foot in each
direction to dance, for a total of .between 16 and 19 square feet per couple
of dance floor space. It's going to be very cozy!

On Sunday night we still have room. There is also a Sunday brunch milonga
1-4pm which is unlikely to be full because a lot of people will still be
passed out from the all-nighter, so if you want to come Sunday
afternoon-Sunday night, please email me. There are also up to 10 spots in
the Sunday classes (4-530pm and 6-730pm). We can do a Sunday day pass for
$45.

Best regards,

Tine

--