[Tango-A] Farewell NYC + Shoe Party this Thursday!

info@neymelo.com neymelo at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 22:19:35 EDT 2007

Farewell NYC + Shoe Party!

 After returning from 4 months away in Argentina and Australia, Ney Melo and Jennifer Bratt have decided to leave New York City officially... We will miss everyone here, but it's time for a change of scenery. Jennifer has moved to Austin TX and Ney is going to San Francisco.
 Therefore the NYC Comme il Faut Shoe Showroom is closing for good. We have received one final shipment of 40 beautiful pairs and will be having a Farewell NYC / Final Shoe Party at our old apartment this Thursday April 5th. Come to see the shoes or just come to say good bye!

 Farewell Shoe Party at the Maleva Shoe Showroom
 Thursday April 5th
6 - 9 PM
53 2nd Ave, buzzer 5A
 (NW corner of 3rd Street - entrance to building is on 3rd street side)
 NYC - 718-753-0521

 Hope to see you there! We have to empty the contents of our liquor cabinet before going so there will be drinks served, and some snacks.

 -Jennifer and Ney

Jennifer Bratt
Maleva & Co. Shoes
www.close-embrace.com