[Tango-A] NA-E: TANGO FANTASY FESTIVAL - Memorial Weekend and Week 2007 Miami Beach, FL

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 01:08:05 EDT 2007

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

There is still time to register for Tango Fantasy Festival in Miami  Beach.
Our prestigious faculty includes:

Miguel A. Zotto & Romina Levin
Osvaldo Zotto and Lorena Ermocida
Fabian Salas & Carolina del Rivero
Guillermina Quiroga & Gustavo Rosas
Facundo & Kely Posadas
Guillermo Salvat & Silvia Gryntz
"El Flaco Dany" & Silvina Valz
"Los Hermanos Macana"  Enrique & Guillermo De Fazio

Please visit our web site for more information.

A reminder that registration balances are due by the 15 of April.   Please
mail in your payment.

The Deauville Beach Resort is honoring the discounted room rate until April
24 only.  Please, please, make your reservations now.  The hotel will  be full
for that week.  Also tell your friends who do not have access to  these forum
lists.

A female roommate is needed for the week package.  Please contact  me.

Tango Forever,

Lydia