[Tango-A] NA-E Charleston,SC TangoNews for October 8,2006

Kathryn Johns tangoartist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:13:47 EDT 2006

CharlestonTango News!
**
*                                                      ~LibraTango~ *
*                               ~October 8 ~ Mistral Restaurant~3:30pm~*
**
*We invite all our friends,old and new, to show up and help celebrate our *
*Libra birthdays:*
**
*Kathryn Johns(8th)and Daniel Arredondo(5th)will be ready to party with *
*great lessons in tango~milonga~ vals~ and fabulous food,music,dancing*
*and general socializing so dear to the heart of the October-born.*
**
*Look for a big surprise mid-evening!!*
**
*Please note that we will start an hour earlier. *
**
*Lesson with Harby and Daniel **will take place from **3:30-5:30pm,*
*Dinner/Milonga will begin at 6pm.*
*Price is $30pp,free milonga with purchase of food.*
**
*Please come early with payment ready so we can start on time!*