[Tango-A] NA-W: * October 1st, Sunday Tango Pr?ctica & Enrollment Day *

Tango Academy of Pasadena tangopursan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 05:47:44 EDT 2006

        Sunday Tango Práctica
  at
  Tango Academy of Pasadena

  This popular Sunday event is offered to our students and visitors every five weeks. The objective of this tango gathering, is to give the student the opportunity to practice what they have learned through the five week series and also to tango with different partners. We welcome visitors whom maybe interested to learn and explore all the options that Tango Academy of Pasadena Series program has to offer.

  You are cordially invited to the

  Sunday Tango Práctica on

  Sunday, October 1st, from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.

  for all level students, newcomers and general public.

  Upcoming Argentine Tango Series Enrollment Day

  &

  Introduction Class of Argentine Tango to newcomers.

  Tango Academy of Pasadena
  c/o Pasadena Civic Ballet Center

  253 North Vinedo Avenue, Pasadena, California 91107,
  (North of Foothill Blvd., between Altadena Drive and San Gabriel Boulevard)

  ( Hors d'Oeuvres and Beverages included with admission)

  www.TangoAcademyPasadena.com

  Telephone: 323-276-6746

  E-mail: tango1543 at yahoo.com