[Tango-A] SA: Friday, September 29--Andres & Meredith perform in Villa Malcolm & other news

Meredith Klein meredithleeklein at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 22:51:28 EDT 2006

Andres & I are back in Buenos Aires after a 7-month tour to 16 cities
in the US as well as to Belo Horizonte, Brazil.  We'll be here until
January 29, 2007.  Here's what we're up to:

Performances:
Friday, September 29
Practica in Villa Malcolm (11 pm - 3 am)
Cordoba 5064 (between Serrano & Thames)

Saturday, November 4
Buen Pulenta
Peron 2543 (between Paso & Larrea)

More performances to be announced soon.

Private lessons:
In our apartment in Buenos Aires.  Call 4951-2188 or email
meredithklein at gmail.com to schedule.

Group classes:
Starting in November.  More details soon.

12-hour Introductory Workshop in Alexander Technique (in Buenos Aires)
November 25 & 26
Taught by Bruce Fertman, founding director and senior teacher for the
Alexander Alliance in Germany, Japan, and North America, (founded
1982).  Bruce has taught annually, for the past twenty years,
throughout Europe, Asia, and North America.  For more information
about Bruce, see http://www.alexanderalliance.com/pages/fertman.html
Limited to 18 students.  Pre-registration required.
More details available soon.
Contact us to reserve your slot.