[Tango-A] misc: townhouse for rent in Palermo

John Brzezinski @ Killasonna Lodge info at killasonna.com
Fri Sep 22 14:40:25 EDT 2006

Announcement:

If you are planning to visit Buenos Aires to experience the tango scene and
need accommodations, please see our
website:  <http://www.stayinpalermo.com/>CASA PALERMO

Casa Palermo is located on Acuna de Figueroa, between Soler and Costa Rica
streets, in the Palermo Viejo district; walking distance to Salon
Canning.  Casa Palermo is a two story townhouse with private courtyard and
roof terrace.  It's not on the street, so it's quiet.  There are many
restaurants nearby and Alto Palermo (shopping mall) and the shops of
Palermo Soho are within walking distance.  It is a safe area, with numerous
transportation options (i.e. taxis, buses, subway) and near the many
boutiques, galleries and restaurants that Palermo Viejo is so well known for.

The rent is $100 US/night and there is a one week minimum.  If you have a
late departing flight, you may wish to rent an additional night.  This is
usually the case with renters from North America because departing flights
are almost always in the evening. There is a maximum occupancy of four
persons and children under 10 years of age are not permitted.  The calendar
on our website is usually up-to-date.  Send an email to confirm.  To make
reservation, please complete a rental agreement (see our website) and send
it with a check for half of the rental amount.  The balance of the rental
amount and a $500 security deposit are due 30 days prior to your arrival
date.  Of course, you can send all the funds at once, if you prefer.  We
will return your security deposit shortly after your visit (i.e. one week
to 10 days).

Airport transportation:  We can arrange for a private car meet you at the
airport.  You pay the driver directly (he will accept U.S. dollars or
pesos).  The cost from the airport is about $70-75 pesos (i.e. $25 US) and
the departing cost is about $50 pesos (about $17 US).  The reason it is
more costly on arrival is because the driver must park and wait.

We hope you choose Casa Palermo for your accommodations in Buenos Aires. We
are certain that you will be pleased. If you have any other questions,
please don't hesitate to write or call.  We will be happy to help with
touring and dining suggestions.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

John
John & Carolyn Brzezinski
847-475-1518