[Tango-A] Tango Fantasy Milonga - Sept. 15 - North Miami, FL

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri Sep 15 03:55:29 EDT 2006

Hello Milongueros y Tangueras:

For those traveling to Miami, FL.

This Saturday again we will have as a guest DJ, Dr. Nelson Lopez who for
over 7 years acted as DJ in the Sunday Milonga at Hallandale, and  Hollywood, FL.
 And for the last two years he was also a guest DJ at  the Tango Congress -
Tango Fantasy Festival in Miami Beach.  He just  came back from Buenos Aires
with new music and will play it for you on Saturday,  Sept. 15.  Come and enjoy
Dr. Nelson's Tango selections in a friendly  and cozy ambiance, by
candlelight,  in the historic environment of the  American/Czech-Slovak Cultural Club.

Address:  13325 Arch Creek Road, North Miami ( one  block & 1/2 from Biscayne
Blvd.and off 135th (Opa Locka Blvd.) right on  the railroad tracks.  Ample,
free and well-lit parking.  $10.00.

Class with Diego and Diana (Argentine couple) starts 9:00 PM.   Beginners and
Intermediate. Continuing with Vals (technique and  musicality).

Announcements for our upcoming "Haunted House" party at Halloween,  being
celebrated on Saturday, October 28th.  Over $300 in cash prizes,  costume parade,
macabre Tango show and much more.  Come in for  details on how you can
participate and win.  Get ready now!   Don't miss this great Milonga.

Tango Forever,

Lydia

(305) 274-2705
(305) 905-3935