[Tango-A] Tango Fantasy Milonga - Saturday, Sept. 9 - Miami, FL

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 05:36:20 EDT 2006

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

"Snow Birds" and out of town Tango dancers when visiting  sunny Miami, FL,
don't forget to come by Tango Fantasy Milonga every  Saturday starting with a
free class at 9:00 PM. Milonga starts at 10:00 PM and  it is $10.00.

This Saturday we have as a guest DJ, Dr. Nelson Lopez who for over 7 years
acted as DJ in the Sunday Milonga at Hallandale, FL.  He was also a  DJ for the
last two years at Tango Fantasy Festival in Miami Beach.  He and his wife
Carmen own an apartment in "Las Canitas" neighborhood  and travel frequently to
Buenos Aires where Nelson has trained with the  best DJs in the Milongas. He
just came back with new music and will play it  for you on Saturday, Sept. 9.

In the past we have had music selections from the following DJs:   Shahrukh
Merchant, Dolores Longo, Keith Elshaw.  We encourage guest DJs and  would love
to have you if you would like to be one.  Contact me any  time.

Come join us at Tango Fantasy Milonga in Miami.

Tango Forever,

Lydia
(305) 274-2705