[Tango-A] NA-E: 2007 Atlanta Tango Festival. First Announcement

Angel Montero angel_montero01 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 14:37:18 EDT 2006

        Dear Tango Friends;

 We are glad to announce that the Third edition of the SOUTHERN TANGO SOCIAL, aka ATLANTA TANGO FESTIVAL will take place from March 29th to April 1st 2007.

 The schedule will include 7 milongas and 15 workshops, in addition to early arrival workshops Wednesday and Thursday.

 Details on Schedule, Pricing and Registration will be announced in a later message. As always, we encourage you to visit our webpage for frequent news updates.

 TEACHERS:

 Teachers and DJs participating in next year's festival include:

   Brigitta Winkler (Berlin, New York)
   Silvina Valz (Paris, Buenos Aires)
   Tomás Howlin (Montreal, Buenos Aires)
   Caroline Peattie and Christopher Nassopoulos (San Francisco)
   Robin Thomas (New York)
   Robert Hauk (Portland)
   Ramu Pyreddy (Ann Arbor)

 For more information about them, please visit http://atlantatangofestival.com/teachers.html

 VENUE:

 All the events will take place at the Holiday Inn Select hotel in downtown Decatur, one of the most dynamic neighborhoods in metro Atlanta. More details about the hotel are available at: http://atlantatangofestival.com/venue.html

 Please take a look to the reservation deadlines to take advantage of discount rates. To reserve your room call the hotel at 404-371-0204 and mention the Atlanta Tango Festival.

 SPECIAL HOTEL RATES FOR THE FESTIVAL:

   Early bird rate $79/per night, single or double occupancy, when reserved by January 14th
   After January 14th , $89/per night, single or double occupancy.
   Starting February 15th , $99/per night, single or double occupancy.
 See y'all here in the Spring

 Alan Forde (fordeas at earthlink.net)
 Angel Montero (angel at atlantatangofestival.com)