[Tango-A] NA-W: Cecilia Gonzalez registration almost full!

Shorey Myers cachilas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:56:23 EDT 2006

The Advanced Quality of Motion class with Cecilia Gonzalez (Thursday night
from 8-10pm at U-heights) is ALMOST FULL. Please get your registration in
soon if you'd like to be in this challenging seminar. The rest of the
weekend DOES NOT require pre-registration, and we look forward to seeing you
in class.

Cecilia Gonzalez will be in Seattle from the 19th-24th of September. She
will be available for private lessons. Her class schedule will be as
follows:

Thurs, Sept 21 (location TBA)
8pm: *Quality of the dance* (very advanced class)
This is Cecilia's favorite class. She will focus on all those tiny
little things that will make your dance amazing (precision, technique,
sensitivity, musicality, etc...). This class is *pre-registration only*,
so email me soon if you'd like to be included.

Friday Sept 22 (at Dance Underground)
6-7:30 *Dancing Together: a class on Connection* (all levels)
7:30-9pm *Paradas y pasadas* (intermediate)

Saturday, Sept 23rd (at the Century Ballroom)
12-1:30 *Balance: a matter of trust* (all levels)
1:45-3:15 *Musicality and Dynamics *(intermediate)
3:30-5 *Follower's technique*, not restricted to women (all levels)

Sunday, Sept 24th (at the Century)
1-2:30 *Turns, the structure *(Intermediate)
2:45-4:15 *Boleos and women's sacadas* (Advanced)

1 class: $25
2 classes: $45
3 classes: $65
each additional: $15

If you've got questions, would like to pre-register for classes or sign
up for privates, please contact me at 971-221-3004 or
cachilas at gmail.com. This schedule is also available on
www.allseattletango.com

Shorey