[Tango-A] Tangomagia festival Amsterdam 2006

M de Vries zandunga at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 7 12:26:26 EDT 2006

Dear Tango Friends,

Welcome to the 9th international Tangomagia  festival in Amsterdam
27|28|29|30 december 2006
www.tangomagia.com

Locations  : Hotel Arena, Muziekgebouw aan’t IJ, De Duif and CREA.

Maestros :
-Mariano "CHICHO" Frumboli & Lucia Mazer
-Sebastian Arce & Mariana Montes
-Sabrina & Ruben Véliz
-Evelyn Rivera & Esteban Cortez
-Ignacio Gonzalez & Marijke de Vries
-Eric Jorissen & Komala
-Ard Huiberts & Lizelot De Stigter

Orchestras:

-Color Tango

-Quinteto Zarate

Please check our website for the complete programme and online reservations:

www.tangomagia.com

Find out what is new this year and make your reservations early to profit
from our reductions.

Early birds reduction :Receival of your payment before October 1st gives you

a reduction of 10% on your total reservation, so make up your mind quickly!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to send an e-mail to our office
(Moneir):
reservations at tangomagia.com

Zandunga Tangoproductions
Marijke de Vries
Office: Moneir Bardai
tel: 00 31 20 663 94 69  ( tue/wed/thu  12:00-17:00 )