[Tango-A] NA-NE: NYC All Night Milonga

Sarah La Rocca sarah_la_rocca at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 12:53:45 EDT 2006

NYC ALL NIGHT MILONGA
  Saturday September 9th

  featuring special guest JORGE TORRES from Forever Tango
  Jorge will be teaching the intermediate class at 9pm-an event not to be missed.
  Dancing 10pm - dawn with DJess Yesim "La Turca"

  admission $15 includes the class and wonderful refreshments.
  Current Stepping Out students only $10.

  In the very spacious grand ballroom of Stepping Out Studios
  37 West 26th Street between 6th Ave & Broadway, NYC.

  We have the largest dance floors in NYC!
  Tangueros of all stripes, spots, patterns, styles and
  persuassions are welcome.

  I look forward to seeing you Saturday night.

  Cant wait until Sat to dance?
  Tuesday at La Bocca
  Wed at Empire Dance
  Thursday La Nacional of course