[Tango-A] NA-W: Milonga in honor of Ricardo Vidort at the Nat'l Hispanic Cultural Center, Albuquerque, NM

milonguero505 milonguero505 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 3 19:39:34 EDT 2006

For any friends who might be planning to come to New Mexico next weekend for
the Ricardo Vidort's memorial in Santa Fe, we invite you to join us in
Albuquerque:

Friday, September 8
8pm-11:30pm
At the National Hispanic Cultural Center's Salon Ortega

Free entrance; drinks and snacks available for purchase. Sponsored by Lee
Blaugrund, as part of the weekend memorial activities in honor of Ricardo
Vidort.

The Salon Ortega is a beautiful southwestern space with a great floor. The
National Hispanic Cultural Center is located in Albuquerque at the
Intersection of 4th Street SW and Avenida César Chávez (Bridge Street).

DIRECTIONS
>From I-25, exit Avenida César Chávez, follow west over railroad tracks, to
4th Street parking lot entrance on César Chávez.

>From downtown Albuquerque, follow 4th Street south to Avenida
César Chávez. Parking accessible from 4th Street.

Google map:

http://www.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&q=National+Hispanic+Cultural+Center&ie=
UTF8&near=Albuquerque&z=15&ll=35.069872,-106.654243&spn=0.017562,0.026865&om
=1