[Tango-A] NA-E TangoNews~Charleston,SC

Kathryn Johns tangoartist at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 10:46:16 EDT 2006

CharlestonTango News!

Charleston's
2nd Sunday Soiree~September 10,2006

Meet upstairs at Mistral Restaurant,99 S. Market St.,downtown Charleston
for our 2nd Sunday class with Harby Gonzalez followed by a dinner/milonga.
The 2 hour exploration of Argentine tango,milonga and/or vals will begin
promptly
at 4:30pm. All levels of expertise are welcome!!
Price is $30 per person for the class. As always,the milonga is free with
the
purchase of food,or $5 to the restaurant.

Private classes are available by prior appointment.$60
single,$80 couple~1hr.
Call Kathryn at (843)901-0685 to reserve,or reply to this e-mail.
If you are coming from out of town and need a place to stay,please
call or e-mail in advance and we will do our best to accommodate you.

If you wish to reserve your place in the class,
please send your *check or MO to:

Kathryn Johns
926 A Lansing Dr.
Mt.Pleasant,SC 29464

*If you choose to pay at the door please arrive early with payment ready.

See You There!!!