[Tango-A] La Milonguita Ideal reopens this Sunday, November 5th with Guillermina Quiroga & Claudio Villagra, plus Empanadas, Wine, all in a new beautiful location!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Tue Oct 31 20:32:39 EST 2006

Dear Tangueros

After our usual Sommebreak, when everyone dances under the stars at Seaport,
La Milonguita Ideal reopens this coming Sunday, November 5th, with a
spectacular show by Forever Tango-stars Guillermina Quiroga and Claudio
Villagra!!! We will also have a special Farewell for Guillermina, who is
going back to Buenos Aires!
La Milonguita Ideal has become one of the most frequented Milonga in New
York City, with live music, guest stars, Empanadas, Argentinean Wine, and a
wonderful Atmosphere. And it gets even better: we finally found a new, and
even more beautiful space, with a bigger dance floor, it is elegant,
spacious, in the center of Manhattan! We are now at Pierre Dulaine!!!

La Milonguita Ideal

Grande Re-Opening
Sunday, November 5th

Spectacular Show
 by world-renowned Tango Stars
Guillermina Quiroga & Claudio Villagra

Guillermina Quiroga is one of the best female dancers in History, and we
have the honor to have her with us. She is also going back to Buenos Aires,
so we will have a farewell for her!

Milonga from 8pm-11pm
Home made Empanadas, Argentinean Wine and a delicious buffet!

New at:

Pierre Dulaine
American Ballroom Studio
25 West 31st Street, 4th floor