[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Sun. 3rd Annual Halloween Bash

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 21:24:54 EDT 2006

Yes, Folks---This Sun. eve, Oct 29,
Esmeralda¹s 3rd Annual Halloween Bash is upon us!!!
AND ESMERALDA'S 2ND ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!
At Session 73,   S. W. corner of 73rd and 1st Av
212 517 4445

Dance 7:30 to the witching-hour this night.

We say a BIG ¡Hola! to La Turca Yesim Sezer returning from her latest BsAs
sojourn, and a
BIG ¡Adios! to Ilene ³Woodstock Tango² Marder who then charges off to
replace Yesim !
They will do their dynamicduo-doublewhammy-tango-music-love-in DJ -fest and
we will watch the platters fly fast and furiously across the fine wood
floor.

Enjoy ESMERALDA'S delicious HALLOWEEN ANNIVERSARY cake PLUS  birthday cakes
for our favorite Tango Octogenario, Alex Turney who is actually double ocho,
88, on Oct 30.  This is really an October-Octogenarian -Alex month!!!
Hurray--- Trey Parker will join us as he is a genuine (almost) Halloween
baby too!  We are thrilled he is up and about and will be with us.

The beginner's class meets at 6:30 as usual, and Jean Fung is back this
week.
Yesim  teaches the milonga class at 6:00 in the back party room--well, the
whole place is a party room Sun. nights!!!

FAIRLY INCONSEQUENTIAL AND SLIGHTLY VALUABLE PRIZES for the zaniest,
stupidest and/or remarkablely unique hats, headdresses or wigs.
You will enjoy the scene even if you detest dressing up.

BUT REMEMBER: a terrific Halloween fashion statement can be made with the
slightest effort as seen in the case of Michael Purnhagen whose simple,
elegant grey curly wig gave him make such a smashing appearance last year.
And who can ever forget Stacia's utterly attractive, jaunty lampshade placed
upon her head 2 years ago--will it still be there???????

COSTUMES, WIGS, HATS, HEADDRESSES NOT MANDATORY---NO WAY!  SO COME ONE, COME
ALL!!!!

"Be there or be cuadrado" as Esmeralda is wont to say.

LUcille

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays