[Tango-A] Halloween Party at Tango Fantasy Milonga- Miami - NOT TO BE MISSED!!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 02:06:48 EDT 2006

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

For the past several days we have been decorating and preparing our place
inside and also outside by the parking lot for the most awesome and  incredible
Halloween Party you will have ever participated in.

Hope you can come to our spooky Halloween Party this Saturday, October  28.
We have many prizes for your efforts in "concocting" a gruesome,  originals or
most beautiful costumes. Five ($500) hundred  dollars in cash will be given
away in prizes.

We are decorating the place like you cannot even imagine.  In  your wildest
dreams you have not ever seen and never will see anything  like this!.
Imagination has gone wild and decorations extravagant and  plentiful.

There will be no Tango class for we expect the costume parade to take a
great deal of time.  If you dare not to wear a costume, you may be put  to work as
part of the judging panel.

Reservations suggested at (305) 274-2705 or  786-281-4958

Be a part of this night of "surprises", dance, fun and  excitement.  We will
see you there.
DON'T MISS IT - YOU WILL BE SORRY!

Tango Forever,

Lydia

P.S.  Entrance fee on this night is $12.00 - Coffee, Tea and cookies  served.
    Cash bar and a small menu available for  dinner.  Plenty of parking FREE.
Location: American/Czechoslovak Cultural Club- 13325 Arch Creek Rd.  (Right
by the railroad tracks, off 135 St.- Opa Locka Blvd.) A block and a  half from
Biscayne Blvd.- North Miami.

_www.TangoFantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com/)