[Tango-A] NA-E: NeyJennifer Practica@ Kelley & Peng, NYC

Ney Melo neymelo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 10:41:41 EDT 2006

Greetings from Pittsburgh! (Jennifer and I are at this lovely
community teaching workshops this weekend.)

Also, watch the new videos on "TANGO TELEVISION"
http://www.youtube.com/tangotelevision

I am writing to say that if you haven't been here yet, you need to
check out the practica at Kelley and Peng EVERY MONDAY NIGHT. Come to
where the best young tango
dancers in NYC come to practice and learn!

(Please wear your SLIPPERY shoes because the floor is a bit sticky.)

Open Level Class with Ney & Jennifer: Monday 7-8:30pm ($15)
Guided Practica (with a new step always shown): Monday 8:30-11:30pm ($6)

In addition:

Our favorite performances projected on the back wall

Comme IL Faut shoes will be on sale

Excellent food and drinks

Kelley + Peng - 325 Bowery @ 2nd St
Subways: B,D and F trains Broadway-Lafayette
6 train Bleeker St. N, R Prince St.

un abrazo,
Ney & Jennifer

www.neymelo.com

For more info, please email me or call 646-467-1167