[Tango-A] Tango Fantasy Milonga - Saturday, October 21 - Miami, FL

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri Oct 20 17:43:44 EDT 2006

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

This Saturday we have exciting happenings in store for you.

As usual we will have our regular rafflele and door prizes and again a lucky
winner will  take the big prize of $100 CASH still being presented  at our
Saturday Milonga.

Come and dance with us the best tangos and Canyengues, and enjoy an
exhibition in this tango style by Nelson  & Carmen Lopez, who have had extensive
training in Canyengue in Buenos Aires with the "Grondonas", who are considered  to
be the best remaining master teachers in this old tango style from which
derives the tango that we all fell in love with, and that we currently  dance.
Nelson has acquired the "Grondona" style and he is extremely popular with all
the ladies at  the Milongas since his dancing is so  unique and his lead so
professional.   Nelson and Carmen Lopez's performance will be around midnight.
Nelson  is also our DJ for the night.  His  music is considered by most to be
the best in Miami.

Dont' miss this unique and rare exhibition by one of the most admired  and
loved couples in Miami.

Class by :  Diego and Diana -  9:00 pm till 10:00  pm  -  Milonga 10:00 pm
Donation: $10.00
Cash bar available.
Small menu - Food very reasonable

See you all Saturday.