[Tango-A] FW: NA-E:Fabian & Carolina at the Atlanta Opera Rehearsal Hall

Ronda Patino rondap at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 20 14:48:26 EDT 2006

We are delighted to announce that the workshops and milongas of the Fabian &
Carolina weekend in Atlanta Nov 16-19 will take place at the Atlanta Opera
728 West Peachtree St. Atlanta 30308. Hotel www.regencysuites.com is within
a couple of blocks, call 1-800-642-3629 or 404-876-5003 and ask for "Fabian
Tango" to get the discounted rate of $99 per night + 15% tax.  There are
some wonderful restaurants in easy walking distance
http://csip.ece.gatech.edu/Visitors/Eating/index.shtml

The state-of-the-art Rehearsal Hall is 2,400-square-feet

    * Dimensions: 40 ft. x 60 ft.
    * Acoustically designed to accommodate a full orchestra and chorus
    * Hardwood flooring
    * Dance mirrors
    * Natural and electrical lighting

Convenient Location

    * Heart of Midtown, in the Atlanta arts district
    * MARTA accessible
    * Convenient to Midtown's major hotels and restaurants
    * Easily accessible from I-75 & I-85

"This is a beautiful facility for the entire performing arts community,
providing as it does an unencumbered space with wonderful acoustics,"
commented Alfred Kennedy, the Opera's former Executive Director. "We have
already had a number of rentals from companies like Theater of the Stars,
the Rockettes and the Super Bowl halftime shows."

***SCHEDULE***

Thursday, Nov 16

  8:15 - 9:30pm   Volcadas (Int/Adv)
  9:30 - 12:00am  Practica

Friday, Nov 17

  8:15 - 9:30pm   Vals(Inter/Adv)
  9:30 - 1:00am   Evening Milonga

Saturday, Nov 18

  1:00 - 2:15pm  Ganchos (Int)
  2:30 - 3:45pm  Sacadas (Int/Adv)
  4:15 - 5:30pm  Colgadas (Adv)
  9:30 - 2:00am  Evening Milonga

Sunday, Nov 19

  1:00 - 2:15pm  Boleos (Int)
  2:30 - 3:45pm  Fabian & Carolina's Favorites (Int/Adv)
  4:15 - 5:30pm  Soltadas, Tomadas & Pasadas (Adv)

***REGISTRATION***

For online registration www.tango-rio.com/Reg-Fabian06/

or make checks payable to Tango Rio and mail to:
Ronda Patino
490 Marietta St. #102
Atlanta, GA 30313

Early  Registration Pricing  - now until Tuesday Oct 31
$20 for each workshop
$10 for each practica/milonga

Special Packages
$55 for 3 Workshops
Thurs Volcada Workshop includes Practica
Fri Vals Workshop includes Friday Evening Milonga
$25 Milonga Pass (2 milongas + 1 Practica)
$150 for evertything (8 workshops, 2 milongas + 1 Practica)

*** www.tango-rio.com ***