[Tango-A] SA:La Vida Con Deby

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Wed Oct 18 16:36:03 EDT 2006

I think I am famous.  Clarin the local newspaper here in Buenos Aires
wrote a short story about me and highlighted my blog.  In 12 hours I had
753 hits (and 4 marriage proposals).  If you are going to come to Buenos
Aires in December or next year I would love to have you stay with me.
One thing I can promise life is never boringl when you are around me.  I
have two beautiful rooms that I rent to people who come to dance tango.
I live in the totally cool neighborhood of Palermo Soho on the 17th
floor of a very secure building.  You share my crazy life with Roxie
everyone's favorite doggie.

If you would like to be in Buenos Aires but a hotel seems too boring and
expensive, an apartment by yourself makes you feel lonely, and the tango
houses are a little too crowded, then Roxie and I are the perfect
solution.  You will enjoy Buenos Aires with someone who lives here.  You
can go to milongas with me and my friends, learn where the best and
cheapest restaurants are, and where to buy shoes, CDs, and clothes.  I
can help you with Spanish tutors, plastic surgery, dental work, and
pretty much anything else you might want to do here.

I speak Spanish and of course English.  If you are interested send me an
email.  I will send you rate information and dates available.  I hope to
hear from you!!

Besos

Deby

My blog is located http://tangospam.typepad.com/   and my website is