[Tango-A] NA-E Washington DC. Tangosutra Update

Nancy Hirschhorn nhirschhorn at starpower.net
Sat Oct 14 12:19:17 EDT 2006

Here's an update from Shashin, the organizer of Tangosutra:

Hi Everyone,

We have offset 50 tons of CO2 production for all travel for the participants
and facilities used for the weekend! Also we are supporting this year's
charity, Youthaids, with a great donation.

Saturday Milonga's start time has been moved back to 9:30pm. Remember, it's
Daylight savings time!

Privates are available with Mariana Galassi and Jennifer Olson on both
Saturday and Sunday.

Late registration deadline is OCT 22! Regular Pass $80 and Student Pass $65
where are both over 50% from at the door prices!

Schedule and location pdf is available online for printing.

Also in case you're not going to be taking classes during the festival-

The  Embassy of Uruguay and the Uruguay Cultural Foundation for the Arts
present the art exhibit "Tango", by Uruguayan artists Carlos Amoretti &
Gerardo Gaudino. The exhibit, which is in the Embassy's Salon de las Artes,
is open from 9 am - 5 pm daily through November 3rd. The Embassy is located
at 1913 I (Eye) Street, NW, Washington, DC, 20006

And due to larger number of people attending from out of town, looking for
more local volunteers who would be interested in housing visitors. If you
have paid for the festival pass, it is still possible to get the discount
for each house guest by responding.

All details can be found at http://www.tangobarrio.com/tangosutra.html