[Tango-A] NA-E: nyc all night milonga

Sarah La Rocca sarah_la_rocca at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 12:10:18 EDT 2006

NYC ALL NIGHT MILONGA
  Saturday October 14th

   Intermediate class at 9pm with special guest Metin Yazir from Baila Tango
   Dancing 10pm - dawn with DJ Adam Hoopengartner making his ANM debut. Adam will play both traditional and alternative tangos.
   Tarot & Astrology readings by Lexa Rosean, our resident witch & psychic http://thewitchdrisin.blogspot.com
   Sexy tango shoe boutique from Felina Shoes www.felinashoes.com
  Admission $15 includes the class and wonderful refreshments.
  Current Stepping Out students only $10. BYOB ok.

  In the very spacious grand ballroom of Stepping Out Studios
  37 West 26th Street between 6th Ave & Broadway, NYC.

  The All Night Milonga is NYC's most popullar milonga.
  Occuring only once per month, more than 200 tangueros
  of all stripes, spots, patterns, styles and variations pass by in the course of the night.
  We have the largest dance floor in NYC and keep a low key yet vivacious vibe.
  No bad tango attitude, just fun.

  I look forward to seeing you all Saturday night.

  Sincerely,
  Sarah La Rocca