[Tango-A] NA-E:NYC Milongas and classes with Adam Hoopengardner

adam hoopengardner ahoopengardner at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 15:07:52 EDT 2006

Many things to report for the month of October.

++++Guest DJ's
**Tonight, Guest Dj Jennifer Olson at tang0cAfe and it is Biagi Night.

**October 25th I will have a special guest Dj from Munich playing most
of
her own original music.
Sonja Armisen.
She is also giving workshops before the milonga but NOT at EMPIRE
DANCE.
There was no space, so she will be at Fizel's. I have fliers with all
of
that info.
www.tangofusionclub.com

Guest instructors Carlos & Tova Moreno will be in NYC next week for Robin's
Milonga!!
++++
Saturday Oct 14 I am DJing the all night milonga.
This is one of the biggest milonga's in NYC.

What is the all night milonga? it is a milonga that runs all night.
It is located at stepping out studios on w26th st.
37 w.26th st 9th fl. 9pm - 5am
I forgot how much it costs.

I am Djing Tuesdays at Triangulo the following two Tuesdays Oct 17 &
24th.
135 w.20th st 9:30 - 1am 3rd fl.
$12

Triangulo will also be having a special milonguita with workshops
before
given by Carlos & Tova from Boston. I will be Djing that oct 20th. 9:30
-
1am

I will be hosting and DJing Robin Thomas milonga, Nocturne, October
21st.
There is a lesson before the milonga with Carlos and Tova from Boston
at
9pm.
The milonga goes until ???
This is held every month at EMPIRE DANCE
127 w25th st. 11fl.
www.empiredance.com

And of course don't forget about classes on Wednesday evenings before
the
milonga
7pm beginners technique
8pm intermediate-things to do while turning

Followed by the hippest milonga in town.

Thurs class at 8pm this month is on musicality.
Followed by Robin's practica
9 - 1am

See you .... somewhere.