[Tango-A] NA-E: the Fur Ball-dance tango to help the animal shelter!

Sarah La Rocca sarah_la_rocca at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 12:15:51 EDT 2006

The Fur Ball
  Sunday October 15th  7pm-10pm
  A benefit dance for KittyKind to fund medical care for shelter cats.

  The Fur Ball features lots of fun activities for everyone, including

   a dazzling dance show including tango dancers Annatina & Hernan plus other special guests.
   Large salon just for Argentine Tango plus general dancing in the ballroom.
   Free beginner salsa class for all @ 7:30.
   Silent auction with wonderful items and services-dinners, wine, dance & yoga classes, artwork, salon treatments, ect.
   tarot & astrology readings by Lexa Rosean www.lexaRosean.com
   Open wine bar and snacks
  Have you adopted a shelter cat? Bring a photo and bio to post on the
  Fabulous Felines Tribute Wall.

  Stepping Out Dance Studios
  37 West 26th Street, 9th floor
  (bewteen 6th Ave & Broadway)
  NYC

    Admission: minimum donation $20 at the door.
  Cash or checks only please.
  Tickets available in advance via paypal on our web site
  www.kittykind.org

  Kittykind is a no-kill all volunteer animal shelter, adoption center and rescue organization for homeless, abandoned and neglected cats in the NYC area.
  We are a legal (501C3) non profit organization. Because of the volume of cats we serve and the fact that we never turn away the neediest cases, our medical
  bills are very high.  All proceeds from the Fur Ball go towards providing medical care
  to cats in our care. Read more about our inspiring work www.kittykind.org

  The Fur Ball is a labor of love by Sarah La Rocca of the famous All Night Milonga.
  Refered to as "the Mother Teresa of Cats", Sarah is dedicated to the welfare and rescue of cats, wild and domestic, large and small, world wide.

  Thank you very much for your support.