[Tango-A] NA-C: Jan 5 - 7 San Diego Denver Tango Exchange

Tom Stermitz stermitz at tango.org
Mon Oct 9 17:36:24 EDT 2006

Dear Tango Friends,

Please be invited to attend the SDDTX: San Diego Denver Tango Exchange.
  - Jan 5 - 7, 2007
  - San Diego Town & Country Resort: 1-800-772-8527
  - http://LaEternaMilonga.com

SDDTX

I've been asked to produce a tango festival in San Diego similar to
the Denver Tango Festivals over Memorial Day and Labor Day. This
festival is another tango experience "By Dancers, For Dancers",
featuring a low price, nice hotel, lots of good close-embrace tango
dancers, sunny weather.... yeah, but we'll all be dancing.

The teachers and DJs are some of your favorites from Labor Day Tango
Festivals in Denver:
  - Christopher Nassoupoulos & Caroline Peattie
  - Robert Hauk
  - Robin Thomas
  - Avik Basu & Yelena Sinelnikova
  - Tom Stermitz & Melinda Quiat

SAN DIEGO

San Diego is a wonderful city, full of nice restaurants, and
attractions (zoo, aquarium, seaworld). Did I mention beaches? The
hotel is The San Diego Town & Country, which is close to downtown,
shopping and the airport. It is on the trolley line to downtown.
Rooms $129+tax, which is pretty good for San Diego. For your special
christmas present, the hotel has an on-site day spa.

San Diego has already has a good close-embrace community. Plus, there
are a lot of great dancers in Los Angeles who have experienced Buenos
Aires, Denver and the other festivals. We'll get a whole crowd down
down from LA for the DJs and milongas.

"Suspicion of strangers is a common human trait.  But so is
curiosity, even fascination.  There's a reason that Romeo and Juliet
is considered timeless.  The social structure has to fight hard to
keep each new generation in line."

Tom Stermitz
http://www.tango.org
2525 Birch St