[Tango-A] MISC: Buenos Aires Nov. 2-12th, 2006 - If not now when?

infocelebratetango info at celebratetango.com
Sun Oct 8 20:25:27 EDT 2006

THERE IS STILL TIME FOR YOU TO JOIN US FOR WHAT COULD BE THE PERFECT MATCH
WITH WHAT YOU ARE WANTING FOR YOUR TRIP TO...

BUENOS AIRES, November 2nd - 12th, 2006
A unique, intimate tour where partners are guaranteed for both the classes
and the Milongas.
Airfares are changing daily so come on board now!!
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE ROMANCE AND
EXCITEMENT OF TANGO
With days of classes by top teachers and nights of dancing at the best
Milongas

* Centrally situated accommodation walking distance to landmarks like the
Obelisk & Café Tortoni
* Group transfers to & from EZE airport
* Intensive study in gender balanced exclusive classes ­ all levels
accommodated
* Personal attention in supervised practicas
* Local dance partners for the nights of dancing at the most popular and
interesting Milongas
* Rejuvenating Œyoga4tango¹ classes
* Age and experience no barrier. Singles and couples, beginners to advanced
all welcome.
* Inspiring spectacular dinner show.
* Transfers to all the Milongas and group activities
* Your ever present guide, translator, companion and hostess, Gayatri
Martin.

Tour Package Only $1556
(based on double occupancy)
For great airfare deals contact Baneza now! Remember time is of the essence.
212 203 2838, banibini at hotmail.com

Call me to find out how this might be the trip that meets your needs.
Gayatri - 212 725 1078
Leave you address to receive details and an information packet.
To register on line with Paypal
http://www.celebratetango.com/tours/baires.html
Looking forward to.....
¡Celebrating Tango!
Gayatri \
PS:
(OCTOBER 31st HALLOWEEN costume PARTY in.. LA BOCA Milonga, NYC!!
Come to CELEBRATE  El Tigre, Alex Turney¹s 88th and our very own Trey
Parkers 50th BIRTHDAY¹S...)