[Tango-A] NA-C: Urbana IL: Oct 13-16: Private Lessons w/ Robert, Barbara, Yelena & Avik at Close Embrace Fiesta

Ron Weigel tango.society at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 12:45:13 EDT 2006

Private lessons slots at the 3rd Annual Close Embrace Tango Fiesta are
almost gone. If you would like to reserve a private lesson with one of
the instructors (Robert Hauk, Barbara Durr, Yelena Sinelnikova, Avik
Basu), do so ASAP because their schedules are almost full. For
details, contact us.

Note: Advance Registration for Discount Passes is DUE Wed Oct 13. The
day passes, weekend passes, and festival passes will NOT be available
at the door. The passes provide substantial savings, so if you're
planning to attend, it would be best to have one.

Registration for the DJ Fundamentals Workshop with Robert Hauk (Sat
Oct 13 11:30 AM - 1 PM; cost $20) is limited and we are near reaching
capacity. This workshop is not part of the discount passes. If you
plan to attend this workshop, please contact us immediately. There may
not be any places in this workshop if you wait until you arrive.

Fiesta details:

http://www.centraltango.com

Overall, registration is higher than in previous years, so we are
expecting full workshops and milongas. An advantage of Advance
Regtistration, in addition to monetary savings, is that it speeds up
the check-in process at the Fiesta.

Sorry about the urgency messages, but we don't want you to miss out on
the fun and enhancement of your tango expertise. As in previous years,
the Fiesta will be great, with a lot of energy.

See you next weekend.

Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
Tango Society of Central Illinois
Urbana IL