[Tango-A] MISC: Tango Photograph Exhibition in World Tango Festival

sergio segura sergioseguratango at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Oct 6 20:27:04 EDT 2006

If you are in Buenos Aires, don't miss this exhibit. We have the pleasure of inviting you to the photographic exhibit "De Paris a Calle Corrientes".

  Exhibition: From October 8th to 31th, 2006
Place: Hotel Regente Palace - Suipacha 964
  Buenos Aires - Argentina

  Grand Opening: October 8th, 7pm PUNCTUAL
Dance by: Antón Gazenbeek & Natalie Laruccia
  Hotel Regente Palace Lobby
  About the exhibition:

This is a homage to two very important moments in the history of tango dance: Tango in Paris in the 1920's and "Tango Argentino" Show in 1983. After being danced in Paris by the high class, tango was finally fully accepted by the Argentinean society. In the second case, after the decadence of tango in the 60's and 70's, tango was revived by Claudio Segovia and Hector Orezzolli through the show "Tango Argentino", and because of that, we all are dancing tango today. It is also because of this success that tango has arrived to the theatres of Calle Corrientes .

  For more information please visit:
  http://www.sergioseguraproductions.com/h_regente_exhibition_eng.htm

        Sergio Segura
  Artist representative & Argentine cultural event producer
  www.sergioseguraproductions.com

 Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
 está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
 Probalo ya!