[Tango-A] Carlos & Tova Moreno Workshops

kmontas@zompopos.com kmontas at zompopos.com
Wed Oct 4 15:53:07 EDT 2006

Dear friends of TriANGulO:

Carlos & Tova Moreno (www.morenotango.com), who are amazing dancers
(musical, dynamic, deep), amazing teacher (articulate, silly, insightful),
and just all around amazing people (friendly, funny, story-full) will be
with us giving two workshops on Friday October 20th, followed by a
milonguita.

7-8 pm	Follower's Technique
FOR ALL LEVELS: Practice these skills: steps, pivots, ochos, turns,
voleos, some embellishments.  Leaders welcome: you use similar movements:
hip/torso dissociation, balance, and sensitivity to information from your
partner.

8-9 pm	The Perfect Turn
FOR INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED: Refine and enhance your turning technique in
both close and open embrace to open the doors to all sorts of fun. We'll
explore some of these fun Possibilities.

9-midnight		Milonguita
EVERYBODY NOW: Stay a little longer and Practice these skills, and get a
little help if you like!

ONE WORKSHOP $22			BOTH WORKSHOPS $35
MILONGUITA $10       (Only $8 when combined with Workshop)

ALSO: DON’T FORGET OUR NEW SUNDAY TANGO CLINIC

First Sunday of each month from 4-6:30 pm
Dates: Oct 8th, Nov 4th, Dec 2nd

This is more than a práctica, it is a Práctica+!
Get help on style, steps, musicality or specific help on the
subject-of-the-month at TriANGulO.
Subject-of-the-month:  Oct: voleos; Nov: turns; Dec: milonga & vals
Just $8 (Free for TriANGulO Monthly Registered Students)

Please check out our website for Details on regular classes and Milongas!
www.tangonyc.com

Hope to see you at the studio.

Carina
TriANGulO